GALLERIA ALBUMS are now available in SmartAlbums 2
5 super easy steps to building a Galleria Album in SmartAlbums 2
1) Open SmartAlbums 2 and select Renaissance Albums and your Galleria Album format/size. Click “Next”
2) Click on the “Import Images” button and select the images you want to design your Galleria Album with. Click “Import”
3) Select the images you want to use for each page and drag them on to the design template page. SmartAlbums 2 will generate a design using the images you’ve selected.
Hint: If you do not like the design template chosen, press up or down to shuffle through design options until a desired design template is chosen.
4) Once you have completed all of your design pages, click on the “Export” button located on the upper right hand corner of your SmartAlbums 2 workspace. Click “Export” to create your print ready files.
5) Log into your Renaissance Albums Pro Member account and click on “Submit Order”. In the FTP option section, click “Upload” to open the Renaissance Albums Webcargo upload page.
Select your high resolution SmartAlbums 2 Galleria Album designs along with a completed Galleria Album order form. Fill in your name, email address along with any additional information and click Upload.