Can I upload my files directly to the Renaissance FTP server?
Custom order files can be uploaded directly to one of Renaissance’s two FTP servers.
• All FTP orders must be accompanied by a completed order form
• Order forms can be found here here
Books that can be uploaded via FTP Server:
|• Soho Book||• Fine Art Album||• Essex Book|
|• Galleria Album||• Ambiance Book||• Library Album|
|• Ventura Album||• Roma Book|
The Renaissance Webcargo server can be accessed directly through your Pro Member account in the “submit order” section. This provides for a very fast and simple way of sending your files into us.
• The Webcargo server has a 20 file maximum. If your order has more than 20 files please compress your file folder before attempting to upload to the server
• Click here to access the Renaissance Webcargo Server
FTP Client Software
If you already have and are familiar with an FTP client software (Cyberduck, Fetch, Filezilla) you can use it to access our server directly.
• FTP address: ftp.renaissancealbums.com
• Username and Password are the same as your Renaissance Pro Member ID and password